We are honoured and delighted to announce the 35th annual conference of the European Health Psychology Society from the 23rd – 27th of August, 2021. The conference will be held as a virtual event.
Theme: Health psychology approaches to tackle global challenges
The Organising and Scientific Committees look forward to meeting colleagues from various environments and countries, at the 35th annual EHPS conference!
- 23 July 21 – Final Programme is available
- 16 June 21 – Provisional Programme is available
- 17 May 21 – Author notifications sent
- 18 Jan 21 – Submissions are open
- 08 Dec 20 – Conference Website is online
- Submissions open: 18 January, 2021
- Submissions deadline: 28 February, 2021
14 February, 2021
- Acceptance notification: 15 May, 2021
30 April, 2021
- Initial programme available: 15 June, 2021
01 June, 2021
- Early registration up to: 30 June, 2021
15 June, 2021
- Conference: 23 – 27 August, 2021
The European Health Psychology Society (EHPS) is a professional organisation formed to promote empirical and theoretical research in and applications of health psychology within Europe as well as the interchange of information related to health psychology with other associations throughout the world towards an international achievement of these aims.
Please contact this address for questions about the content, keynote lectures, tracks, reviewing process, presentations in different formats, and the program.
Registrations, Submissions and Technical Support
Please contact this address if you have questions regarding the website, technical issues with files, registration and submission systems, booking accommodation, the conference app, etc.